What We Do
Delivering Exceptional Value
From towering skyscrapers to intricate road networks, the state of Texas stands as a testament to the incredible advancements in civil engineering design. As the population grows and urban landscapes evolve, the need for innovative infrastructure solutions becomes more important than ever.
We combine our knowledge of tried and true solutions, cutting-edge techniques and sustainability planning to design and construction that not only meet the demands of today but also anticipate the needs of tomorrow.
Delivering exceptional value, creative and innovative responsive civil engineering solutions...that is what we do. We will not accept anything less from our team.
Designing the future
CIVIL ENGINEERING DESIGN
- Site Analysis
- Feasibility/Site Investigation Reports
- Cost Analysis
- Erosion + Sedimentation Control
- Site Planning & Dimensional Control
- Grading & Drainage
- Storm Drain Systems
- Paving Plan and Profiles
- Water & Sanitary Sewer
- Lift Station + Force Mains
- Signage, Marking and Striping Plans
- Traffic Control Plans
- Franchise Utility Coordination
- Sub-Consultant Coordination
- Construction Standards and Specifications
- CFA/3-way Contracts
- Construction Administration
- Bid Assistance/Contractor Selection
- TXDOT Permit Coordination
PLANNING + ZONING
- City Site Planning
- Land Use Planning
- Master Planning
- Street or Easement Vacation
- Urban Planning
- Plat Coordination
- Zoning & Rezoning
Serving the community
- MS4 Permitting and Annual Reports
- City Engineering Services
- Plan Review
- CIP Project Management and Design
- Grant Administration
HYDROLOGY + HYDRAULICS
- Detention Design
- Flood/Drainage Studies
- FEMA Map Revision + Amendment
- Storm Water Quality and Best Management Practices
- USACE Permit Coordination
TARRANT REGIONAL WATER DISTRICT
Evolving Texas was selected to provide program management support services for the Tarrant Regional Water District and Dallas Water Utilities Integrated Pipeline Project, a regional partnership for water supply.
Evolving Texas’ services were procured by Retail Plazas, Inc. to provide Civil Construction Drawings and Entitlements for the Movie Tavern Renovation and Expansion in Denton, Texas.
WENTWOOD RETAIL CENTER
FLOWER MOUND, TEXAS
Evolving Texas’ services were procured by Boothe Architects, Inc. to provide Civil Construction Drawings for the Westwood Retail Center in Flower Mound, Texas. This was an approximate 2-acre site.
I have worked with Evolving Texas for several years sometimes as the client and sometimes as the consultant. Either way the treatment is the same – always fair, honest, reasonable and respectful.