Joseph Williams, E.I.T.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, the University of Texas at Arlington
Joseph obtained his bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from The University of Texas at Arlington in 2015. Since then he has had the pleasure of working with multiple engineering firms across the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex to which he has contributed to multiple projects. He has experience in both the public and private sector of developments and worked with multiple municipalities. Some of his best work includes:
- The Saratoga development in Fort Worth
- The Bastrop Community Center
- The 21st Century building at Texas A&M
- The Biocontainment Research Building at Texas A&M
- Texas Woman’s University Soccer Park
In his spare time, Joseph enjoys exercising, playing the guitar, attending art festivals, and sporting events with friends.